March 24, 2020
To Our Valued Clients:
To do our part to help slow the spread and the impact of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have made the difficult decision to close our doors to the public. We want to reassure you that we are still here and still working on cases and are here for you. Below is an outline of how we will conduct business for the foreseeable future:
- Phone or text. 678-971-5888. Call or text if you have a question or need assistance from your Case Manager.
- Email. If you don’t already know your Case Manager’s email address, call or text and we will give it to you.
- Website. Contact us through our website contact form. https://www.davidkennedylaw.com/contact/.
- Video chat. We have web cams and are prepared to video chat with you over WhatsApp or Skype, and Attorney David can also use Facebook Messenger.
- Email or text. We can receive documents via text, and email. You can take a picture of the document with your cell phone’s camera.
- We also recommend Genius Scan, a free app that is available on both iPhone and Android. This app will create PDFs of your documents that you can text or email to us.
- Fax. You can fax your documents to us at 678-971-5899.
- The government has waived the necessity of having original signatures in most cases. We can send you signature pages via mail, email, or fax, and you can sign them and send us a copy by email, text, or fax. You must save the signature page in case the government asks for it later.
- Credit/debit/prepaid cards: call us and we can take the payment over the phone.
- Cash/check/money order: you can come to the office; once there call or text us and we will pass you a payment envelope through the door.
- ApplePay/GooglePay: call us and we will send you a text link to pay.
Please call us with any questions. We look forward to the time when we can open our doors again and greet you in person.